Philobiblon: Final reminder - history carnival

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Final reminder - history carnival

You've only got about eight hours to get in your nominations for the next Carnival of History, which will be here tomorrow.

I'm particularly looking for celebrations of women's lives - and we've lost several feminist icons in the past few weeks, so you shouldn't be short of ideas for subjects. They just need to be written with a broadly historical approach.

But if you've written a neat little post on any other subject, then please do send that along to, whether it be about Neanderthals, (yes I consider "history" to include "prehistory" - since I don't think it has got a carnival of its own), Nigeria or No Man's Land.

The nomination address: natalieben AT journ DOT freeserve DOT co DOT uk. (But any other of my addresses will find me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home