Philobiblon: Fame!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fame!

The First Carnival of Feminists has made it on to the MSNBC linklog. Thanks Will.

Now dragging myself out to lunch, an hour after getting up. (The joys of working nights - though only for another three and a half weeks!) I always order spaghetti carbonara, on the ground that it is bacon and eggs, so you can almost call it breakfast.

Coming up this afternoon - I'm writing it here because then I'll have to get it done - a review of an excellent book on women in computing. Also in the pipeline is a rave review of a book about a women in medieval England.

They're written in my head - just got to get them into Blogger. (Would be nice if you could just plug in a lead.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel-Bell said...

Congrats!
I hope that the Carnival will be a huge success.

You have my support. Now get back on the blog baby!

10/25/2005 06:57:00 pm  
Blogger Sour Duck said...

Hooray! That's great. :)

10/29/2005 05:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home