Philobiblon: Which emperor?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Which emperor?

I've been a bit serious lately, and I've had a depressing evening, so a bit of frivolity, courtesy of Ahistoricality.

Emperor Augustus
You're Augustus


Which Roman Emperor Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

(It is a bit obvious - if you want to be Nero it is not hard to work out which answers to select.)

This left me posing the question, has anyone one done: Which great courtesan of history are you? That should be a good one. (Alternatively, can anyone recommend a site (not requiring to much inclination to the techie) to set up quizzes on? I might just do it myself.)


, a Technorati tag

3 Comments:

Blogger Ahistoricality said...

Always pleased to be of service. You're right, the Nero/Caligula questions were a bit obvious: I was rooting for Marcus Aurelius, but had to be honest... I couldn't find a link to show all possible results, though, so I don't know how wide-ranging the options were.

On Courtesans: Who would you define as really famous courtesans? I'm sure I'll recognize some of the names, but at the moment I'm just drawing a blank.

8/09/2005 12:19:00 pm  
Blogger Penny L. Richards said...

Try http://www.quizyourfriends.com

It's pretty easy to set up.

8/09/2005 03:39:00 pm  
Blogger Alex said...

Quizilla's another option.

8/10/2005 10:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home