Philobiblon: The big question

Saturday, July 16, 2005

The big question

I'm reading a fascinating book about the evolution of human consciousness at present (more on that soon), but I did have to wonder about its curious pathways.

After lighting a candle last night I stood holding a match, wondering if it was OK to put in my new wormery. Nice to know how your brain can come up with the oddest of formulations.

On the wormery, I splashed out, after having the "garbage-bin" sort, which worked fine, but required a very messy process to dig out the compost from the bottom, with a flash tray sort, which I bought from the Green Gardener. (No I don't get commission.)

So now I've got lots of fat, happy-looking worms on the balcony munching away on celery leaves.

But does anyone know about matches?

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Bennett said...

Thanks gypsyman. I'll look up Heather. My aim too is to have hate sites one day!

7/18/2005 02:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home