Philobiblon: Warning

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Warning

This will soon not be an advert-free zone. Inspired in part by Steve Gilliard's fascinating post, which argues that blogging is the new, kinder, gentler dotcom boom, I've signed up for Google's ad programme and as soon as I've got the HTML sorted out you'll be seeing them, probably as a column down the left of the screen.

Comments welcome: I'd like to know whether you find them annoying, potentially useful or if you just don't see them. (Certainly when I read newspapers I seldom actually look at an advert.)

I also can't wait to see what Google is going to match up with some of my posts - I'm planning one on Zoroastrianism soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Marcotte said...

I don't have a problem with it. I've been considering it myself, since I sure do need the money. I'm waiting to see if I get a raise instead.

1/05/2005 06:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home